Evidently, some of the e-mail sent to me at my UBC address isn’t getting through. I do not receive it and I don’t even know that it has ever existed. This has happened to several e-mails that I found out about later on, coming from several different addresses. Edited to be more specific: I have had incidents in the past when the UBC spam filter was blocking some of my legitimate correspondence. There was no possibility of a manual fix or override. If that’s what is happening again – my best guess at this point, though I could be wrong – then I will not be able to do anything about it.
Hopefully this is only a temporary malfunction. In the meantime, though, you might want to write to me at my gmail address instead (firstname.lastname@example.org). Also, if you have recently sent anything to my UBC address that you expected me to respond to, and if I didn’t respond, please feel free to resend it with a copy to my gmail address.